Monstrosity in Apt Pupil and Its Film Adaptation
How is monstrosity depicted in Apt Pupil and its film version? Is the film a good example of an adaptation?
READ THE STORY
- Apt Pupil by Stephen King
BIBLIOGRAPHY OF CONSULTED INFORMATION
- Apt Pupil (Bryan Singer 1998)
- Browning, M. (2009). Stephen King on the Big Screen. Chicago: Intellect Books University of Chicago Press.
- Halberstam, J. (2000). Skin Shows: Gothic Horror and the Technology of Monsters. London: Duke University Press.
- King, S. (1982). Different Seasons. ePub.
- Magistrale, T. (2003). Hollywood’s Stephen King. New York: Palgrave Macmillan US.
- Vidal, M. & Casado, N. (2004). The Polemics of Ageing as Reflected in Literatures in English. Lleida: Universitat de Lleida.
- Joakim Olofsson
- Shannon Trottman